Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Nahin Samne

Nahin Samne
Movie: Taal
Singer: Hariharan

Dekha Chhodke, Kis raste woh jaaten hain,
Saare rasten, waapas mere,
Dil ko aaten hain..

I let her go, to see what road she would take,
All such roads lead back to my heart...

Blogger's comment:
/*
Preyasi.............
My beloved...........
*/

Nahin saamne yeh alag baat hai,
Mere paas hai, mere paas hai, tu mere paas hai..
Mere saath hai..

That you are not in front of me is a different matter,
You are near me, near me, with me..

Tera naam maine liya hai yahan
Mujhe yaad tune kiya hai wahan..
Bade zor ki aaj barsaat hai...

I utter your name here,
You remember me at that instant, wherever you are..
It rains heavily today..

Bichhadke ke bhi mujhse juda to nahin,
khafaa hai magar bewafaa to nahin,
Mere haath mein hi tera haath hai...

You might be separated (physically) from me,
but you are not separated from me in any other way.. (emotionally)
You might be disappointed in me, but you arenot disloyal..
In my hand lies your hand..

Published by Ranojoy on Jun 19, 1999