Friday, May 4, 2007

Nenjai Nenjai Marathuvidu

Nenjai Nenjai Marathuvidu
Film: Rachagan
Singer: K J Yesudas, Sadhana Sargam

Oh my heart, oh my heart forget it, out from thinking about me
Oh my heart, oh my heart relax, open the truth
Sell eyes to buy portrait? Can fish live in warm water?
Can love grow with tears?

Oh dear, Oh dear your bangles, is a handcuff to me
Why lock the airs?

By selling the head of the self reputation
what is the point of buying milk of love
do I have to live with closing my eyes?

I can even sleep on thorn bed by thinking of you
Even learn to laugh when anyone throws stones on me

hide my feeling and even I bare my life pain
until something ignited my emotion.

Oh my heart, oh my heart come closer to me,
Forget what happen

Lockup Air come to me, I am lifting my both hands
and begging for my love

oh dear oh dear if you leave me, my eyes will rain
my breath will stop

Plants grow by consuming the seeds,
pearls can only get when the shells are broken

Oh my king of love, by sacrificing one can get another (life)
If you are understandable then can have pleasure of love

Sunset is not for ever, when the sun plant in west
it will sure grow from east

Translated and posted to Y! Group by Sahul Hameed on Feb 25, 1999